Playing Dominoes Online
- December 30, 2018
There are several sites now that help people play online dominoes and they quite popular among the players. The traditional pack consists of 28 dominoes. These have different counts ranging from 0-6. You can play a variety of games with this set of dominoes. The sum of the tow halves of the tiles is also known as the weight of the tile. The more or less pips determine the weight of the tile being heavier or lighter. Play with all the fun and excitement with qui qui online.
How the game progresses
The tiles with same values are known as doubles and the tiles with different values are known as singles. Here the larger the set of the dominoes, it can accommodate a greater number of players. Have fun with qui qui online. You can many such long domino games. Let us get into the rules of the game which are
- The game dominoes really focuses on blocking the games of the opponents. The need to get rid of your tiles and not your opponent doing so is the primary objective of the game for any player involved in playing dominoes.
- The score however is determined by the number of pips remaining in the opponent’s hand at the end of the game.
- There is also a scoring done which happens during the course of play.
- In some versions that are played across the world the player may allow for playing double tiles on the opponent’s hands and the player gets a bonus tile after the play of the double tile.
- If the opponent is able to put all the tiles , the game is said to be a tie.
The tile allows for the line of play when the first player picks his tile for downing. The players extend tiles by playing at one of the two ends of the tile. If they aren’t able to pull a valid tile they would have to pick the tile from the boneyard. When the player plays their last tile and the game is not blocked for either player. If it is blocked the other player gets the remaining points.